Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Short 3 days


Another 3 day catch up.  At least I’m doing a bit better eating than I am posting.  I was even on calories on Monday, down 700 calories yesterday and down 500 today.  Weight is at 155 even as of tonight.  There isn’t much to really write about these past 3 days.  We worked up to our one rep max on power clean and push press yesterday at Crossfit.  I got up to 135 lbs.  Not bad.  I’d love to get to bodyweight in the next month or so.  We roasted butternut squash and beets to go with some leftovers of the chicken.  It was tasty.  I love root vegetables.  Tomorrow night is team night at Adrenalin Cycles so it presents a good opportunity to get a little intermittent fasting in since I won’t be home for dinner.  I also won’t be posting tomorrow night, or Friday. Friday is our company’s holiday party.  One of the scheduled cheat days in this 21 day epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment